Saturday, March 12, 2011

Off-topic

I won't do this often, but I feel I must share it.

The family was treated to McDonald's this evening. This is the image of the "Large Fries"... No fries were removed or eaten prior to this picture. Some people I feel I shouldn't complain, but I present you with this; If you paid for 50 gallons of gasoline, and only 40 came out of the hose, wouldn't you complain? I sure would.

On top of all of this, the "Large Drink" was 2 inches from the top, and the burger looked like it had been assembled by a drunken ape.

3 comments:

  1. I used to work at McDonald's.

    I have absurdly high standards because of it. Have even told clerks they were bad at their jobs before. You were WELL within your right to raise hell over that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened to me just 2 days ago i made them get me a new burger 2 free refills and another packet of chips

    ReplyDelete
  3. shit happens... your 'drunken ape' metaphor cracked me up btw! hahaha

    ReplyDelete